Before using this website, we ask you to read carefully the following conditions that govern its use and access. You can only access or use the website if you agree to accept these conditions of use in full. In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, I inform you that this web page domain www.martacamuffi.com belongs to:
HOLDER OF THE WEB PAGE
- Responsible: Marta Camuffi
- NIF: Y5302267E
- Address: Camí Ral 36, 08330 Premià de Mar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space you will find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between you, as a user and me as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing browsing. The owner of this website assumes the commitment to process the information of my users with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These general conditions regulate the use (including access) of this web page and the contents that are published. Any person accessing the website martacamuffi.com (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of this portal.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with the OWNER. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website is forbidden, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the OWNER, or of third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload this portal, or that prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the OWNER can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in them, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to the owner can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the owner responsible for the web, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. The communication between the users and the owner uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. The personal data of the users, obtained through the forms of the web, or at the will of the users through face-to-face, telephone or virtual conversations, can be stored in a file owned by the HOLDER. The purpose of collecting and processing these data is to be able to send information about services and products related to projects, performances and other information related to Marta Camuffi.
USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The express consent of the user is required to deal with your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously informed.
- Principle of data minimization: Only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. In the case of subscriptions, the lists will be reviewed periodically, inactive records being deleted for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data provided by the user will be treated confidentially, having adopted the technical and organizational measures to guarantee this confidentiality on the part of the person in charge, to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or access does not authorize.
RIGHT TO MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the collection of their personal data. For this you can contact email@example.com. The request must indicate the name and surname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the ID or passport and indication of the right exercised.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, software, content, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties. those that Spain is part and other property rights and laws of the Spanish state.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES
The owner of this website does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In case any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comments on this web page, please contact email@example.com. This legal notice has been updated for the last time on 03/6/2019.